Oliver Footwear's 66460 firefighting and emergency services boots are designed to be the safety footwear choice of the relevant agencies and their frontline personnel. Features include - Water resistant and flame retardant leather TECtuffÂ® toe bumper protection, Heavy duty red NomexÂ® stitching and flame proof laces. The HS66 Series features a Heavy Duty Nitrile Rubber Soling System, with an integrated comfort layer of urethane cushioning. The hard-wearing nitrile rubber outsole, provides a level of comfort and flexibility, unique to Oliver boots.
- Water resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
- TECtuffÂ® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
Lightweight, hi impact, non-metallic, wide profile Type 1 toe capwith a padded latex cushion liner to ensure toes not in contact with cap.
- Heavy duty red NomexTM stitching.
COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORONTM protectsthe heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREformÂ® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
Hi-Vis reflective safety trim.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
- Heavy Duty Nitrile Rubber dual density sole, with an in-fill comfort layer of urethane cushioning, coupled with a high density hard-wearing nitrile rubber outsole.
- Outer-sole heat resistant to 300Â° Celsius surface contact.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.