When orders are made with us, we will need to collect personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers and shipping address so that we can process and fulfil your order. This applies for both personal orders and orders purchasing gift vouchers. Our delivery services, (including Australia Post and Fastways Couriers) will be supplied with your name, address and contact phone number to ensure a speedy delivery and complete your order.
Your privacy will be respected at all times. Your personal details and payment information will not be disclosed to any other company (not affiliated with Queensland Workwear Supplies practices) or third party.
The headings of these conditions of use are provided for convenience only and shall have no effect on the interpretation thereof.Queensland Workwear Supplies also known as (QWS) in these documents.
If at any time Queensland Workwear Supplies does not enforce any of these conditions of sale or grant the user time or other indulgence, Queensland Workwear Supplies shall not be construed as having waived that term of condition or its rights to later enforce that or any other term or condition.
Queensland Workwear Supplies uses tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise your browser each time it visits our site, and to track which pages you visit whilst on our site. We use this information to optimize our site and create a better online experience for you.
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser. However, if you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
How we use your information
Queensland Workwear Supplies uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, ( QWS ) uses personal information:
- To complete a transaction.
- To deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
- To keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to "opt-out" from this activity at any time.
- To enhance your customer experience in store and online, and help us complete your transactions faster with Queensland Workwear Supplies and its brands.
- For planning, product development or research purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when:
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Queensland Workwear Supplies e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, service providers, web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies; or
- We are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Such information remains under Queensland Workwear Supplies custodianship at all times and the agents involved are bound by specific confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Third-party web sites
Links to third party web sites on http://www.queenslandworkwear.com.au are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave (QWS) site. Queensland Workwear Supplies is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information.
At Queensland Workwear Supplies we only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from us. In the case of direct marketing you are able to "opt out" at any time, for any reason. Opting out means that you would like to be removed from all of our mailing lists. You can do so, online or by contacting our Officer on the details below.
Queensland Workwear Supplies is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Changes to this statement
email@example.com or phone our office on (07) 32051488