Oliver's 55346Â new work boot may be lightweight, but it packs a punch with heavyweight protection. In fact, it's our lightest ever at 55 series work boot and it's loaded with the latest technology and innovation. Features include lightweight sole with self-cleaning tread profile, Oliver COOLstepÂ® plush satin feel lining and built in SOFTstrideÂ® comfort system. Features include - Water resistant leather Oliver COOLstepÂ® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene Lace locking fixture KevlarÂ® thread on critical wear seams for maximum abrasion and chemical resistance COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORONÂ® Oliver SOFTstrideÂ® open cell low density urethane foam for comfort and contour Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREformÂ® Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort Latex toe cap liner for added comfort TECtuffÂ®Â toe guard Long wearing All Terrain rubber outsole designed for superior grip and durability. Anti-Static Deep tread profile with self-cleaning design
- Water resistant full grain leather.
- TECtuffÂ® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
COOLstepÂ® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimumfreshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- Heavy duty KevlarÂ® stitching across all critical wear seams.
COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORONTM protects theheel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREformÂ® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- NANOliteÂ® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- PORONÂ® XRDTM flexible internal metatarsal guard.
- Q-FlexÂ® non metallic penetration protection insole.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- ATâ€™s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300Â°C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.