Oliver's 55337 new work boot may be lightweight, but it packs a punch with heavyweight protection. In fact, it's our lightest ever at 55 series work boot and it's loaded with the latest technology and innovation. Features include lightweight sole with self-cleaning tread profile, Oliver COOLstep® plush satin feel lining and built in SOFTstride® comfort system. Features include - Water resistant leather Oliver COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene Lace locking fixture Kevlar® thread on critical wear seams for maximum abrasion and chemical resistance COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam for comfort and contour Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREform® Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort Latex toe cap liner for added comfort TECtuff® toe guard Long wearing All Terrain rubber outsole designed for superior grip and durability. Anti-Static Deep tread profile with self-cleaning design
- Water resistant pull up leather.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimumfreshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects theheel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue• Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.• AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300 ̊C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.