Oliver's 49432Z allows you to slip into a pair of Oliver's PB 49 series workboots and you'll feel the difference a designer shoe makes. Engineered specifically to suit the unique shape of a woman's foot. Features include lightweight sole with stabilising HEELguard, COOLstep® premium lining and Oliver's built in SOFTstride® comfort system all designed with you in mind. Features include - Water resistant leather Oliver COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam for comfort and contour support COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole NATUREform® Steel Toe Cap Latex toe cap liner for added comfort Long wearing rubber outsole designed for superior grip and durability Tread pattern designed for excellent slip resistance Specifically designed last to support the unique shape of a female foot.
- Water resistant nubuck leather.
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- Specifically designed last to support the unique shape of a female foot.
- Convenient side zipper for easy donning & doffing.
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- PB’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300˚C surface contact.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.