Oliver's 45645Z work boots give you superior protection and, thanks to Oliver's built in SOFTstrideÂ® comfort system, the ultimate in work boot comfort. Features include - Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly OdorbanÂ® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORONÂ® Oliver Comfort Footbed enhances natural air flow; infused with OdorbanÂ® Control Technology Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole NATUREformÂ® composite toe cap Latex toe cap liner for added comfort Long wearing TPU outsole designed to self-clean rocks and debris from tread. Excellent abrasion resistance
- Water resistant full grain leather.
- COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of your foot.
- Comfort foot bed with perforated air channels to enhance natural air flow, now infused with Odorbanâ„¢ Control Technology2.
- NATUREformÂ® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully nonmetallic.
- Oliver SOFTstrideÂ® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- ATâ€™s All Terrain dual density TPU/PU sole, heat resistant to 130ËšC surface contact. â€¢ Convenient quick-release side zip.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Superior slip resistant sole, rated SRB.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils & acids.
- Superior abrasion, split and crack resistant sole.