Oliver's 45627Â work boots give you superior protection and, thanks to Oliver's built in SOFTstrideÂ® comfort system, the ultimate in work boot comfort. Features include - Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly OdorbanÂ® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORONÂ® Oliver Comfort Footbed enhances natural air flow; infused with OdorbanÂ® Control Technology Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole NATUREformÂ® composite toe cap Latex toe cap liner for added comfort Long wearing TPU outsole designed to self-clean rocks and debris from tread. Excellent abrasion resistance
- Water resistant pull up leather.
COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects theheel and ball of your foot.
Comfort foot bed with perforated air channels to enhance natural air flow,now infused with OdorbanTM Control Technology2.
- NATUREformÂ® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully non- metallic.
Oliver SOFTstrideÂ® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- ATâ€™s All Terrain dual density TPU/PU sole, heat resistant to 130 ÌŠC surface contact.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Superior slip resistant sole, rated SRB.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils & acids.
Superior abrasion, split and crack resistant sole.