Oliver's 34692 series update has raised the bar in durable, lightweight work boot design. Our new hiker style, zip side ankle boot is made from water resistant leather and features the latest in technology and innovation. With the addition of the premium TECtuffÂ®Â toe bumper, protection and value have never looked so good. So, you might be working hard, but you'll feel like you're walking on air. Features include - Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly OdorbanÂ®Â Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushionÂ®Â Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORONÂ®Â Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREformÂ®Â Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort GRIPthaneÂ®Â tread pattern for greater traction and heat resistant to 130Â°C
- Water resistant pull up leather.
- TECtuffÂ® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- Full lining & footbed treated with eco-friendly OdorbanTM Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness & hygiene.
- COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORONÂ® protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- Comfort footbed with perforated air channels to enhance natural airflow.
- NATUREformÂ® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- GRIPthaneÂ® dual density polyurethane sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hard wearing outsole for superior durability; resistant to 130 ÌŠC surface contact.Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids.
- Cut, split and crack resistant.