The Oliver 65493 is 100% waterproof and the new CORDURAÂ® vamp make these boots ideal for the construction, agriculture, chemical, oil and gas, mining, and quarrying industries. The All Terrain 65-490 boots incorporate new features and engineering advancements such as 100% waterproof technology, full CORDURA vamp for abrasion and caustic resistance, and Q-FlexÂ® non-metallic penetration protection insole. Innovative COOLstepÂ® moisture wicking lining and new NANOliteÂ® foot beds draw moisture from the feet keeping them dry and comfortable for all day wear. All this, while reducing the overall weight of the boots. The all new AT65-490 boots are the first in the Oliver Footwear range to incorporate the new and improved SAFETYcellÂ®, which comprises of toe bumper, CORDURA vamp and heel guard, providing the user with all round foot protection from impact and abrasion. Oliverâ€™s continuous innovation and unique product features makes Oliver Footwear renowned for comfort, durability and performance in the market today. Oliver backs itself with a 30-day Comfort Guarantee allowing customers who have been fitted in-store the option to return or exchange the AT 65 490 boots, should they not be satisfied.
- 100% waterproof CORDURAÂ® and full grain leather.
CORDURAÂ® offers high abrasion resistance, good chemical resistance,durability and exceptional flexibility.
New and improved SAFETYcellÂ® integrated TPU toe and heel andCORDURAÂ® shell for enhanced abrasion and cut resistance.
- Heavy duty KevlarÂ® stitching across all critical wear seams.
COMFORTcushionÂ® Impact Absorption System with PORONÂ® protects theheel and ball of the foot.
NATUREformÂ® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
Q-FlexÂ® non metallic penetration protection insole.
New and improved NANOLiteÂ® footbed with moisture wicking characteristicsand softer materials providing additional cushioning and comfort.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
100% waterproof technology constructed using a seam sealed membrane lining that draws moisture from the foot, whilst preventing water penetration into the boot.
- ATâ€™s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300Â°C surface contact.
- Premium leather upper features additional padding to support the ankle, and extends through to the tongue, providing additional comfort for the user.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids. Cut, split and crack
Lighter, and more flexible allows the boot to flex more naturally with theÂ movement of the user.
- Free running quick-adjust lacing system allows for easy adjustment, and extends the life of the laces.