Oliver's 34662P series update has raised the bar in durable, lightweight work boot design. With the addition of the premium TECtuff® toe bumper, protection and value have never looked so good. So, you might be working hard, but you'll feel like you're walking on air. Features include - Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly Odorban® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole support NATUREform® Type 1 Toe Cap. Wider profile for greater comfort GRIPthane® tread pattern for greater traction and heat resistant to 130°C. Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
- Water resistant nubuck leather.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- Full lining and footbed treated with eco-friendly OdorbanTM Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness & hygiene.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- Comfort footbed with perforated air channels to enhance natural airflow.
- STEELflex® steel midsole for penetration protection.
- Convenient quick release side zipper.NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- GRIPthane® dual density polyurethane sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole and hard wearing outsole for superior durability;resistant to 130 ̊C surface contact.Excellent slip resistant sole;
- SRC slip resistant classification.Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids.
- Cut, split and crack resistant.