G-Flex® Red Devil Cut Proof Gloves
The G-Flex Red Devil cut resistant technical safety glove combines a lightweight grey crinkle finish latex coating on a seamless red 120g nylon liner.
- "Finger Dip" technology gives total ventilation to the back of the hand
- Very comfortable with excellent dexterity, sensitivity and tactility
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- Excellent levels of abrasion resistance
- Excellent grip on most surfaces including those with light oil
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C in neutral detergent
- Provides cut, tear and puncture resistance
- Four sizes with colour coding identification on the cuff of each glove
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 3131
Applications which require a high level of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important in oily and greasy conditions.
Ideal for handling small parts and components, general assembly, machine and micro-engineering. Ideal for the automotive, white goods assembly and general handling operations.