Flat-fold Style Respirator - pack of 50
A NIOSH and TGA approved N95 rated vertical flat fold respirator, suggested for protection against dust, mists and fumes/particulate aerosols free of oil.
• Approved for 10 times the exposure standard of dusts produced by grinding, drilling, certain applications of brazing and welding etc.
• Shaped for better fit when worn in combination with eyewear.
• Low breathing resistance encourages longer wear time by improving the wearer’s comfort.
• Humidity resistant and hypoallergenic filter media for maximum respirator service life.
• Durable latex-free suspension straps to eliminate pre-stretching.
• No staples, ideal for use in industries such as food.
• No restriction of vision or communication.
• Airborne particulates—dust/mist/fume
Attachment Information : Twin elastic latex free welded straps (staple free)
Outer Shell : Polypropylene non-woven.
Filter Media : Polypropylene non-woven fibres electrostatically loaded making them attractive to particles.
Nose Bridge : Constructed of high strength polypropylene/steel composite increasing bending resistance capacity compared with metal nose clips. (contains no aluminium).
Shelf Life: 3 years from date of manufacture.
• TGA Approved 335988 Medical Device Class 1
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
• NIOSH Approved No: TC-84A-8480