49-430 Slip on Shoe
- Black water resistant full grain leather
- COMFORTcushion impact absorption system with PORON®
- Lightweight dual density Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) sole, heat resistant to 130° Celsius and resists exposure to most acids and chemicals
- Fully lined with padded comfort collar
- AS/NZS 2210.3 Wide profile NATUREform Type 1 steel toe cap protection
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection sole.
- Sizes Metric; 35-42
This protective slip on shoe looks just like an ordinary shoe, but it's far from it. With full protective features found in safety boots such as a type 1 steel toe cap, water, heat, acid and chemical resistance, electrical hazard protective sole as well as being extremely comfortable to wear, these shoes are a great choice when you don't want to wear a boot.